Kosar was born March 13, 2010 in a small town in Virginia. He was named after the great “Bernie Kosar” from the Cleveland Browns.
He loves to take long walks, playing with his neighbor dog pals Molly & Charlie, and visiting “Bow Wow Beach” to run and jump in the sand & water with new friends he instantly makes every time we go. Suburban life was the best decision we ever made. Kosar is a super happy dog who loves chew bones, playing with the neighborhood kids, watching his 15 month old baby brother’s back, and snuggling on the couch with his parents at the end of a long day. He completes our family and we are so lucky to have him in our lives!
1. What’s the owner’s name? Mike (Dad), Katie (Mom) , and Evan (15 month old baby brother)
2. What’s his or her name? Kosar
3. What’s the boxer’s gender? Male
4. What’s his or her age? 3 years old now (unless you are using the patriotic pic… he was 4 months old then)
5. Where does he or she live? Cleveland, OH
6. Is he or she pure or mixed breed? Pure
7. What’s his or her weight? 60lbs
8. What’s his or her biggest virtue? A “gentle giant” around children. He will stand in front of steps so my son wont fall down them. He will give up any toy for any child to have and wait patiently for them to play with him. He is the most gentle and kind dog I have ever met.
9. What’s his or her biggest “flaw”? licks everybody he see’s…. A LOT!